- I think we can all agree.
- I've quoted more than one of these essays when I linked to them, prior to this being a collection. @dgilson is cutting in his observation, powerful in his honesty. Paul Lisicky's blurb on the back likens the book to taking a long walk with a real person, and I can't agree more. Gilson's a good to guy to know, and a great guy to take a walk with. I hope I get to one day.
- @evandisaster making new Pray Fuck Drive bundles. #queeryoungcowboys #gay #instagay #gayhusband
- Good morning, beautiful.
- Where's your Queer Young Cowboys shirt this morning? On your floor? His floor? Her floor? Their floor? Or maybe you don't have one yet? We sold out of almost every size, but we'll have more in two weeks! Buy now to make sure you get one! queeryoungcowboys.com #queer #gay #gayshirt #tshirt #instagay #gayguy
- We also have a brand new QYC shirt! Super queer, pink-on-pink, printed on American Apparel shirts by St. Louis's own @tinylittlemonster! (Also making an appearance is one of @westminsterpress's pillow boyfriends! Come check both of us out at @stlspexpo!)
- In addition to Brimstone, QYC is also releasing two new zines for the @stlspexpo! First is Watercolor Penises: Clothed/Unclothed by Evan Disaster, featuring sixteen watercolor paintings! Second is This is My Favorite Flavor, a sixteen-page photo zine documenting a single drip of precum that I photographed, designed, and printed! Available now at queeryoungcowboys.com #queeryoungcowboys #publishordie #malenude #nudemale #painting #gay #instagay #smallpress #zine #photography
- Is there a Fetish Night for ink stains? I would be so popular. #publishordie #print4life
- The @stlspexpo is only three days away! Queer Young Cowboys is releasing our first major release in almost a year, Will Stockton's Brimstone. The Expo will be your first chance to grab it, but you can pre-order it now, ahead of it's wider release on October 6th! This first edition is a gorgeous, hand-bound book with a vellum cover, deckle edges, and gatefold pages that preserve the poet's line breaks. Head over to Queer Young Cowboys to see the details and grab a copy while they last!
A few months ago I put out a call for volunteer editors. While I’m not exactly thrilled about asking people to work for Queer Young Cowboys without pay, the reality of running a small press means that either I do everything myself (an untenable situation), or I let people who are interested in helping a […]
Li may be the only writer who could get me to publish a story about a man who turns into a shark, the only writer who could make me fall for a character in a story about a man who turns into a shark. Now she’s nominated for a Lambda Literary Award. You can buy […]
Georgina Li’s Like They Always Been Free is a finalist in the 27th Annual Lambda Literary Awards! In order to celebrate, Queer Young Cowboys is offering a 10% off of Like They Always Been Free! The 27th Annual Lambda Literary Awards–or the “Lammys,” as they are affectionately known–kick off another record-breaking year with today’s announcement […]
Best Queer, a new semi-regular feature highlighting the best queer art and writing on the web. Have a recommendation? Hit me up on Twitter @johnnymurdoc. Westminster Press Westminster Press, the work of QYC intern Tucker Pierce and Nicholas Curry, is kicking into high gear. When my business partner, Tucker Pierce, and I started working on […]
2014 was a good year for Queer Young Cowboys. Our output was on the small side, but I’m immensely proud of the two books we published this year: Going Fast in Loose Directions and Like They Always Been Free could not be more different, but each perfectly represents the idea behind Queer Young Cowboys: honest […]