- @evandisaster's late-night pull-ups.
- Good morning, beautiful. #ohioriver #indiana
- There's a mermaid but no sea.
- Not a bad view for the weekend.
- In a store! And it matches my workstation.
- Oh hey @oheysteenz
- New self portrait to show off my clever use of jewelry to fill the hole that guy at the piercing place put through my septum this weekend. #septumpiercing #septum #piercedgay #inkedgay #instagay #beardedgay #bear #beard
- 👍, sky.
- My husband is dancing with a dinosaur! All that dino erotica is true! #skepticon #gaydino #homodinosaur
A few months ago I put out a call for volunteer editors. While I’m not exactly thrilled about asking people to work for Queer Young Cowboys without pay, the reality of running a small press means that either I do everything myself (an untenable situation), or I let people who are interested in helping a […]
Li may be the only writer who could get me to publish a story about a man who turns into a shark, the only writer who could make me fall for a character in a story about a man who turns into a shark. Now she’s nominated for a Lambda Literary Award. You can buy […]
Georgina Li’s Like They Always Been Free is a finalist in the 27th Annual Lambda Literary Awards! In order to celebrate, Queer Young Cowboys is offering a 10% off of Like They Always Been Free! The 27th Annual Lambda Literary Awards–or the “Lammys,” as they are affectionately known–kick off another record-breaking year with today’s announcement […]
Best Queer, a new semi-regular feature highlighting the best queer art and writing on the web. Have a recommendation? Hit me up on Twitter @johnnymurdoc. Westminster Press Westminster Press, the work of QYC intern Tucker Pierce and Nicholas Curry, is kicking into high gear. When my business partner, Tucker Pierce, and I started working on […]
2014 was a good year for Queer Young Cowboys. Our output was on the small side, but I’m immensely proud of the two books we published this year: Going Fast in Loose Directions and Like They Always Been Free could not be more different, but each perfectly represents the idea behind Queer Young Cowboys: honest […]